Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jenn and Joe's Wedding!

Melanie Mammina and I at the Rehearsal!

Beautiful Mel!

We finally got to meet Lucas, Melanie and Mario's new little bundle of joy! He is so sweet and did such a good job the whole weekend! Tyler and him were best buds this weekend and kept each other company. Mostly Lucas just listened to Tyler get mad about being in his seat and not being held! Haha!

Beautiful Jenn! Thank you for letting me be there to share your special day!
Wonderful friends! I miss seeing yall everyday! I am so blessed to have you both in my life! Dallas would never have been the same without you! Work certainly wouldn't have been as much fun!

Tyler did so well! He was awake for most of the rehearsal! He was smiling and making everyone laugh! He hung out with daddy most of the time! :)








He fell asleep towards the end of the rehearsal! Too much excitement!












On Saturday we didn't have to start getting ready until 4 so Tyler and I spent the day running errands and hanging out with Kim and Amanda! So good to catch up and spend some time with my best friends!
Tyler looking super cute while we were getting ready for the wedding! He did such a great job! He was just passed around to all the girls who loved him :) The wedding didn't start until 8:30 so he had a lot of time to play and be passed around!
During the ceremony Mel had a very eventful time..... Her oldest son Anthony had been sick earlier in the week and they thought they were in the clear.... however Mel woke up in the middle of the night on Friday and had a horrible stomach virus! She did great all day on Saturday a little weak but not sick anymore. Before the ceremony she said if I ask to sit down get me something that means that I might fall down. So all during the beginning I kept turning around and she said she was fine but halfway through she started looking really pale. I grabbed hold of her and she started to pass out in my arms. I grabbed one of the other bridesmaids and she held Mel on the other side and some how we managed to keep her up until we could get a chair. I don't know how we did it but Jenn never knew any of that was going on! After we got Mel something to eat and some water and she was much better but she doesn't remember any of that happening or most of the ceremony!
Beautiful Mrs. Dobinsky
Tyler was super tired! We didn't eat at the reception until 10:30 so it was past his bedtime! He did very well though he slept in daddy's arms the whole time until I woke him up to feed him!




Beautiful Bridesmaid flowers



Wedding Cake
and Groom's cake!


At the reception! So great to get to catch up and see all the people from work that I miss so much!
Dancing with mommy on the dance floor!

We had a great weekend! Jenn was so beautiful and it was so much fun seeing everyone I haven't seen in a while! Tyler is a pretty good traveler so we had a great time!
Love, Staci

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new pics! I have seriously got to update the layout on my blog! Yours looks so cute! We just did some family pics, so when we get them back from the photographer, I'm going to put a family pic at the top of my blog! Can't wait! Anyway, Anthony was in my lap as I was scrolling thru your pics, and when we got to the pic of Tyler with his hands clasped, Anthony said "pray". I said, "yes, I bet Tyler is praying"!!! So sweet! Loved hanging out with you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WANT MORE PICS! WE WANT MORE PICS!!! Miss you, girl!

    ReplyDelete